Join us in Calgary on May 4 at The Rooftop YYC for a morning of insightful conversation on the power of personal health data and its potential to revolutionize healthcare. With the increasing popularity of digital health apps and wearable technology, individuals can now easily collect and track their health data, from exercise and sleep patterns to heart rate and blood pressure.
The panel will explore the impact of personal health data on healthcare, highlighting its potential to empower individuals to take a more proactive role in their health while enabling healthcare providers to deliver more personalized and effective care.
This panel includes:
- Danika Kelly – Co-Founder and CEO of My Normative
- Gena Rotstein – Principal at Karma & Cents Inc.
- Maria Savidov – Manager of Analysis & Evaluation at Bissell Centre
- Shaneel Pathak – Co-Founder and CEO of Zamplo
- 7:00 AM: Registration opens
- 7:30 AM: Networking breakfast
- 8:00 AM: Panel discussion
A big thank you to our sponsor, DynaLIFE, for supporting this event!
Please note: The entrance to this venue has several flights of stairs, if you require accessibility assistance, please let us know in advance.