Destination Diversity: Engaging a Diverse Talent Pool
Join us for the second event in our 4-part Tech Talent Impact series, where we will tackle the topic of diversity in the workplace.
This unique event will give you a chance to share your past experiences and have real conversations with fellow under-represented talent, along with representatives from companies who are building genuine diverse workforces.
Those who attend this event will:
- Get an inside look at how these companies are implementing successful DEI hiring practices and building diverse workforces.
- Learn how to identify companies that are creating a culture of purposeful and actionable inclusion.
- Participate in hands-on activities to encourage new connections with industry experts and fellow job seekers
- Speak directly with Talent Acquisition Managers and representatives from hiring companies to discuss how you might be a fit for their company.
Representatives from the following support services will also be in attendance for you to consult with:
Attending this event will bring you one step closer to starting or enhancing your tech career journey.
- 5:30 PM – Doors open for registration, refreshments, and socializing
- 6:00 PM – Program starts
- 8:00 PM – Wrap Up
- 8:30 PM – Doors Close
Note: Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided at the event.
Tech Talent Impact Series is a collaboration between: