With over 165,000 followers on LinkedIn, Josh Braun is one of the top prospecting experts you will find on this planet.
His recent LinkedIn post on Cold Emailing has over 1.100 reactions, almost 200 comments AND over 50 reposts.
This hybrid session (online via Zoom and in person at Platform Calgary – 407 9 Ave SE, Calgary) is designed to give participants the best possible chance of starting conversations with those who are the hardest people to sell to – those who don’t already know you.
It’s an easy-to-learn method for starting conversations with prospects without the feeling of rejection.
Join us to learn a radically honest approach where prospects feel safe telling you the truth because they don’t feel “sold” or “manipulated.”
Those who register will be provided with a copy of the recording from the session.
All we ask in return is that you sign or have signed Rainforest Alberta’s Social Contract, which has 10 values and principles (listed below the QR code that takes you to the page where you can agree to the social contract) and help build an equitable startup community and tech ecosystem.
The 10 values and principles of Rainforest Alberta’s Social Contract are:
1) DIVERSITY – I embrace diversity, strive to create equal opportunity for every person, and I am open to meeting anyone in this community.
2) FREE HELP – I understand that I will receive valuable help from others for free.
3) TRUST – I will give trust to others before expecting to receive trust in return.
4) PAY IT FORWARD – I agree to “pay forward” what ever positive benefits I receive.
5) FAIRNESS – I will be nice and treat everyone fairly. I will take advantage of no one.
6) LISTENING – I will bring people together and listen, as none of us is as smart as all of us. I believe in the big tent. I believe we gain strength through diversity.
7) HONESTY – I will be truthful and frank. I will break rules and call out elephants in the room.
8) TEAM SPORT – I will create teams to play, dream, experiment, iterate, and persist. I understand mistakes happen. Failing quickly and cheaply are acceptable ways of testing new ideas.
9) SHARING – I will open myself to learning from others. I am eager to act to learn. I will share my knowledge in the spirit of the Creative Commons to help nurture learning in others.
10) ROLE MODEL – I will lead at times and follow at other times. Each person acts as a role model for everyone else. I will live by these ideals and enforce them as a member of the Rainforest community.