Have you ever worried about that gap in your resume? Maybe you were travelling, building new skills or focusing on your mental health. No matter the reason, attitudes are shifting – gone are the days when a break between jobs on a resume was a red flag.
We invite you to bring your lunch and join us for a candid conversation about career gaps. In the session, you’ll:
- Share stories and have open conversation about career gap experiences
- Discuss mindsets and ways to navigate these periods
- Reflect on how to reframe the narrative and start seeing career gaps in a new light
Mind the Gap will be a welcoming environment with space to openly share stories and connect. Come ready to chat!
- Adrian Leung, Product Operations, ATB
- Julie Hawco, Specialist Development Engineer, Suncor
- Sara Struthers, Talent Services and Community Engagement, SAIT
This event is hosted by Platform Calgary, Tech West Collective, SAIT and Careers in Technology and Innovation.