Empower Your Future: Drop-In for Career Action Planning at Gateway – Day2
Join us for a second day for an exciting in-person event at Work Nicer Railyards.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, contemplating a career change, or simply looking to enhance your professional journey, this event is perfect for you! Our expert speakers will guide you through interactive sessions, providing valuable insights and strategies to help you take charge of your career. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and gain the knowledge and inspiration needed to empower your future. Mark your calendars and drop by for an unforgettable experience!
Gateway builds the skills, knowledge, and abilities of job seekers. We provide person-directed employment services to help job seekers overcome barriers and connect with employers in need of their unique skills and talents.
Disability is diversity – and employers need diversity now more than ever. Together, we can help employers improve their culture and performance through workplace diversity and inclusion. Employment is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to share your talents and skills, connect with other people, earn an income of your own, and be included.
We support job seekers:
· who self-identify as having a disability or mental health barriers to employment
· are legally entitled to work in Canada (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Refugee)
· are unemployed or underemployed (typically 20 hours or less)
· who want to participate in our program and find a job
Book a one-on-one advising session with one of Gateway’s Calgary Employment Resource Centre team to learn more about:
· Career action planning
· Job search strategies
· Workplace accommodations
· Training and educational opportunities
· Free support is available to help you launch your career
Want more information? Contact us at 587-779-7888 or email@example.com